Monday, October 04, 2004

High Level opinions from high altitude

I began life as a Democrat, watched my father getting suckered into "welfare" programs for farmers, and ultimately retire as a Republican. I have been moving steadily to the right as a result of getting older. However, spending the Carter years in the military, followed by watching Reagan follow by making the "right" decisions (both economically and militarily) and Clinton running the country by polls, I have come to support the Republicans (although not on all issues).

I am sick and tired of seeing the Press report on subjects they obviously know nothing about, and denigrating the world view of the US in the process. Not to mention intentional misleading of many unsuspecting Americans. I would love to find a way to help those Americans who don't have access to the Internet understand that there are sources of truth available which are NOT the American press. I am constantly looking for more robust and fair viewpoints of American politics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home