Wednesday, October 06, 2004

VP Debate Thoughts

As usual, Hugh Hewitt covered this well. Cheney was very good, and had some great zingers relative to the WOT. I wish he was that strong on economic issues. Edwards simply spews rhetoric.

This debate makes it obvious the difference between being an arm chair quarterback, and being the REAL quarterback. Most people can criticize after the fact. How many can make the right decision when necessary, and not freeze with "analysis paralysis".

I think Kerry is a professional whiner. I would not trust him to make critical decisions at a moments notice, and then commit to them. Bush has proven that he can, and will, do this.

My personal criticism of Clinton is that he never appeared to make the hard choices. He seemed to be driven by polls, not instinct. I think Kerry is very similar, and Edwards seems smart enough to know better....but has been hired to be a rhetoric machine.

I hope the majority of American voters can see this.

1 Comments:

Blogger koby said...

On second thought, Edwards is an empty suit.

October 6, 2004 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home