Saturday, October 30, 2004

I voted...

this week. As usual, when I vote early, I then get totally turned off by all of the TV ads, and my attention returns full time to my work.

It is so painfully obvious just how biased the media is in this election cycle. I was listening to a conservative radio program the other day, as the host used all of the know facts to debunk the Al Qa Qaa story. On the hour, the Clear Channel station would break for "news". Of course, the news was all about how the Bush administration lost 370 (or whatever number) tons of munitions. Geese, you'd think the news department would pay attention to the stations programs, and not continue to spew the propaganda!!!

Speaking of, I am SOOOO tired of the Kerry propaganda. However, I do like that President Bush is asking for votes from the Democrats. As he should, because I certainly don't recognize the Democratic Party anymore.

Perhaps it IS time for 3 political parties. I don't believe that would work too well in Congress, but what we should probably have is a Democrat Party, made up of Hollywood liberals (and Hollywood wan-a-be's), a Republican Party, made up of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy (whomever that is), and the Moderate Party, made up of us normal folks!@!@!@

If nothing else, it would possibly make the TV commercials more interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home